NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The Country Club of New Canaan tops the list of taxpayers in New Canaan, according to the town’s 2012 grand list provided by the assessor's office.
The Country Club of New Canaan is listed with real estate assessed at $24.1 million. Grace Property Holdings LLC, the group owning the property where the new Grace Farms Church is planned, is second with property assessed at $20.1 million.
Town Close Associates Limited Partnership is third with property valued at more than $20 million. Kathleen Tropin is next at $17.13 million. New Canaan Lumber Co. is fifth at $15.47 million.
Huguette M. Clark is listed sixth with property assessed at $14.79 million. Simon Edward Trustee is next at $13.195 million. J.R. Silverberg Realty LLC is eighth at $12.797 million, followed by 721 North Wilton Road LLC at $10.412 million. Hatfield Mews Town House Owners Corp. closes out the top 10 at $9.18 million.
New Canaan’s grand list is at $8.3 billion, up 0.557 percent from 2011.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan