FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Several individuals and advocacy groups, including the the Fairfield County Business Council, are calling for authorities to restore balance to the pre-tax benefits given to commuters, according to Patch.com.
Groups and individuals are upset about a change that dropped the maximum pre-tax contribution for transit down to $135 per month, down from $245 last year. The pre-tax contribution for parking, however, was increased $5 to 250 per month, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan