FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Several individuals and advocacy groups, including the the Fairfield County Business Council, are calling for authorities to restore balance to the pre-tax benefits given to commuters, according to Patch.com.
Groups and individuals are upset about a change that dropped the maximum pre-tax contribution for transit down to $135 per month, down from $245 last year. The pre-tax contribution for parking, however, was increased $5 to 250 per month, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 5 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings