FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Several individuals and advocacy groups, including the the Fairfield County Business Council, are calling for authorities to restore balance to the pre-tax benefits given to commuters, according to Patch.com.
Groups and individuals are upset about a change that dropped the maximum pre-tax contribution for transit down to $135 per month, down from $245 last year. The pre-tax contribution for parking, however, was increased $5 to 250 per month, Patch.com reported.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M