FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Skies will remain mostly cloudy in Fairfield County on Wednesday, May 14, with a slight chance of showers in the afternoon and evening, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will climb into the mid-60s in Fairfield with a light southeast wind about 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
The chance of light rain could bring patchy fog to the area Wednesday night with a low temperature of 55. Chance of rain increases to 30 percent.
Scattered showers and the chance of thunderstorms will linger in the area on Thursday, May 15, with a high of 72 degrees.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms are expected to sweep through Fairfield on Friday, May 16. Chance of precipitation is 90 percent.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48