FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The start of daylight-saving time came at 2 a.m. Sunday. Twenty-four hours later, Fairfield County residents may now see some snow after springing ahead.
There is a 20 percent chance of light snow after 2 a.m. Monday, according to the National Weather Service, and a slight chance of snow continuing through 11 a.m. Monday.
With a high expected to be near 45 on Monday, any afternoon precipitation will be in the form of rain.
Tuesday will be partly sunny with a high between 50 and 52m but wintry weather could return in mid-week with a chance of freezing rain Wednesday morning and a chance of snow on Thursday.
Thursday’s high temperature is expected to be only between 28 and 30 degrees.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan