FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Fairfield County before a cooling trend lowers temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature near 87 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 66.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 84.
Friday will be mostly sunny but slightly cooler with a high of 80.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid- to high 70s.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight