FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunny skies and mild temperatures will get the weekend off to a good start in Fairfield County before showers dampen the mood Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will feature clear, sunny skies with a high temperature in the low 80s. Scattered showers will threaten the area overnight with a 20 percent chance of precipitation.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy through mid-morning with gradual clearing in the afternoon. There is a 30 percent chance of rain on Sunday morning.
The work week will begin Monday with sunny skies and a temperature around 80 degrees.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn