FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Northbound traffic crawled on Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway early Friday afternoon.
While there were no incidents reported to the Connecticut Department of Transportation, unusually heavy congestion slowed drives from Greenwich to Fairfield on both major roadways.
An incident that occurred around 3 p.m. in Fairfield on I-95 northbound was cleared, but created lingering delays on the busy roadway.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings
- 5 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News