FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Northbound traffic crawled on Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway early Friday afternoon.
While there were no incidents reported to the Connecticut Department of Transportation, unusually heavy congestion slowed drives from Greenwich to Fairfield on both major roadways.
An incident that occurred around 3 p.m. in Fairfield on I-95 northbound was cleared, but created lingering delays on the busy roadway.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48