GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital has announced the appointment of three new physicians to its active medical staff.
Dr. Diana Adams joins the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology/Perinatology. Adams earned her medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School and is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She will work out of Greenwich Hospital.
Dr. Renee Baranin joins the Department of Emergency Medicine. Baranin earned her medical degree at Stony Brook University School of Medicine and is board certified in emergency medicine. She will treat patients in the hospital’s Emergency Department.
Dr. Tiffany Denepitiya-Balicki joins the Department of Anesthesiology. Denepitiya-Balicki is a graduate of State University of New York (SUNY) Upstate Medical University. She will work out of Greenwich Hospital.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms