GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital experts give medical advice on Tony Savino’s “Spotlight on Medicine” radio show each Thursday from 9 to 9:30 a.m on WGCH-AM 1490.
A schedule of featured doctors and programs for March and April is below.
Thursday, March 6:
“Colorectal Screening: Promoting GI Health” with Dr. Neal Schamberg, gastroenterologist
Thursday, March 13:
“Training a New Generation of Doctors: Greenwich Hospital’s Residency Program,” with Dr. Charles Seelig, director, medical education; and Dr. Tro Kalayjian, chief resident
Thursday, March 20:
“Exercise: Good for What Ails You!”
Thursday, March 27:
“No More Senior Moments: Keeping Your Brain Healthy” with Dr. Stephen Jones, gerontologist
Thursday, April 3:
“Joint Replacement 101: What You Need to Know” with Tori Kroll, RN, ONC, coordinator, Total Joint Replacement and Spinal Fusion program; and Dr. Mark Chrostowski, anesthesiologist
Thursday, April 10:
“Female Reproductive Health Update” with Dr. Paula Brignoni-Blume, OB-GYN
Thursday, April 17:
“Improving Daily Living Activities through Occupational Therapy” with Heather Leigh Studwell and Laurie Wallace, occupational therapists
Thursday, April 24:
“Bariatric Surgery: When Your Weight is Killing You” with Greenwich Hospital bariatric surgeons
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola