FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — A few inches of rain and potentially damaging wind gusts are part of Fairfield County's wild weather picture Friday morning.
Isolated thunderstorms are also possible with the storm, which should bring its strongest winds to the Fairfield County region between 6 and 10 a.m. Friday, the National Weather Service says.
Some minor urban and steam flooding is also possible, the Weather Service says. Winds could gust up to 40 mph along the coast and reach a little more than 30 mph inland, the Weather Service says.
There's a chance of snow from early Saturday morning through the afternoon. Temperatures will get cooler — dipping into the lows 30s — throughout the weekend. As for a White Christmas, the Weather Service says there's a chance of rain and snow on Christmas Eve.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol