FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — A few inches of rain and potentially damaging wind gusts are part of Fairfield County's wild weather picture Friday morning.
Isolated thunderstorms are also possible with the storm, which should bring its strongest winds to the Fairfield County region between 6 and 10 a.m. Friday, the National Weather Service says.
Some minor urban and steam flooding is also possible, the Weather Service says. Winds could gust up to 40 mph along the coast and reach a little more than 30 mph inland, the Weather Service says.
There's a chance of snow from early Saturday morning through the afternoon. Temperatures will get cooler — dipping into the lows 30s — throughout the weekend. As for a White Christmas, the Weather Service says there's a chance of rain and snow on Christmas Eve.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M