NORWALK, Conn. -- Parents across Fairfield County looking for a way to entertain the kids during and after the snowstorm on Friday have fewer options now that a number of popular tourist attractions have closed due to the snowstorm.
The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk and Stepping Stones Museum for Children will be closed Friday due to the snowstorm, both announced via Twitter.
The Bruce Museum in Greenwich will be closed as well, it said via Twitter and Facebook.
The museums are among the most visited tourist attractions in Fairfield County and are popular destinations for families on cold days.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place