STAMFORD, Conn. -- Starting Tuesday, Jan. 21, the 6:27 p.m. train departing Grand Central Terminal for New Haven will leave four minutes later at 6:31 p.m. and make an additional stop at the Stamford station, arriving at 7:18 p.m., Metro-North announced.
After Stamford, the train will make all stops from East Norwalk to New Haven. Cars will be added to the train to accommodate additional passengers, Metro-North said.
This is a permanent change, but it is not shown in the Jan. 18 printed timetable. For detailed schedule times, check the Metro-North schedules page.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola