STAMFORD, Conn. -- Starting Tuesday, Jan. 21, the 6:27 p.m. train departing Grand Central Terminal for New Haven will leave four minutes later at 6:31 p.m. and make an additional stop at the Stamford station, arriving at 7:18 p.m., Metro-North announced.
After Stamford, the train will make all stops from East Norwalk to New Haven. Cars will be added to the train to accommodate additional passengers, Metro-North said.
This is a permanent change, but it is not shown in the Jan. 18 printed timetable. For detailed schedule times, check the Metro-North schedules page.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 5 Officials Hail New Gates At Notorious Rail Crossing On New Canaan Branch