STAMFORD, Conn. -- Starting Tuesday, Jan. 21, the 6:27 p.m. train departing Grand Central Terminal for New Haven will leave four minutes later at 6:31 p.m. and make an additional stop at the Stamford station, arriving at 7:18 p.m., Metro-North announced.
After Stamford, the train will make all stops from East Norwalk to New Haven. Cars will be added to the train to accommodate additional passengers, Metro-North said.
This is a permanent change, but it is not shown in the Jan. 18 printed timetable. For detailed schedule times, check the Metro-North schedules page.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money