STAMFORD, Conn. -- Starting Tuesday, Jan. 21, the 6:27 p.m. train departing Grand Central Terminal for New Haven will leave four minutes later at 6:31 p.m. and make an additional stop at the Stamford station, arriving at 7:18 p.m., Metro-North announced.
After Stamford, the train will make all stops from East Norwalk to New Haven. Cars will be added to the train to accommodate additional passengers, Metro-North said.
This is a permanent change, but it is not shown in the Jan. 18 printed timetable. For detailed schedule times, check the Metro-North schedules page.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI