FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — Metro-North Railroad continues working to get trains rolling after the heavy snowfall and will operate its New Haven Line service into Fairfield County on a regular Sunday schedule between Stamford and Grand Central Terminal, it announced on its website Saturday evening.
Train service between Stamford and New Haven, including the branch lines to New Canaan and Danbury, remained suspended Sunday until further notice, Metro-North said.
Gov. Dan Malloy at @GovMalloyOffice issued a Tweet on Saturday evening, warning of possible continuing problems with the trains: "#MetroNorth is on limited service. At this point, we're not certain if full service will be restored by Monday. Plan accordingly."
Visit www.mta.info or call 511 for further details.
- 1 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan
- 5 Power Outages Restored In New Canaan