GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Metro-North New Haven Line is experiencing delays Monday morning after a fire destroyed a remote switching control house outside Cos Cob, Conn., Metro-North said.
Metro-North said in a statement that the fire, which occurred Saturday morning, "may result in 5-10 minute delays for New Haven Line customers, as the railroad is only able to use two of four tracks in the peak direction through a nine-mile stretch. The fire has also eliminated the ability of the railroad to operate trains around problems if any arise in this area."
You can read the complete Metro-North statement here.
- 1 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 2 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer