update: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Regular train service has been restored on the New Canaan Branch, Metro-North announced.
Original story: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Metro-North is providing bus services on its New Canaan Branch on Tuesday morning.
Substitute bus service will be provided for the 9:08 a.m. train departing Stamford and making all stops to New Canaan.
The bus service is operating 15 to 20 minutes late.
Commuters should listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks