update: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Regular train service has been restored on the New Canaan Branch, Metro-North announced.
Original story: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Metro-North is providing bus services on its New Canaan Branch on Tuesday morning.
Substitute bus service will be provided for the 9:08 a.m. train departing Stamford and making all stops to New Canaan.
The bus service is operating 15 to 20 minutes late.
Commuters should listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 New Canaan Police Arrest Driver After High-Speed Chase
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 4 New Canaan, Darien Ranked 1-2 By MaxPreps As Football Title Game Nears
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say