update: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Regular train service has been restored on the New Canaan Branch, Metro-North announced.
Original story: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Metro-North is providing bus services on its New Canaan Branch on Tuesday morning.
Substitute bus service will be provided for the 9:08 a.m. train departing Stamford and making all stops to New Canaan.
The bus service is operating 15 to 20 minutes late.
Commuters should listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan