update: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Regular train service has been restored on the New Canaan Branch, Metro-North announced.
Original story: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Metro-North is providing bus services on its New Canaan Branch on Tuesday morning.
Substitute bus service will be provided for the 9:08 a.m. train departing Stamford and making all stops to New Canaan.
The bus service is operating 15 to 20 minutes late.
Commuters should listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely