update: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Regular train service has been restored on the New Canaan Branch, Metro-North announced.
Original story: NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Metro-North is providing bus services on its New Canaan Branch on Tuesday morning.
Substitute bus service will be provided for the 9:08 a.m. train departing Stamford and making all stops to New Canaan.
The bus service is operating 15 to 20 minutes late.
Commuters should listen for announcements at the stations.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI