NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A child was in critical condition Friday evening in Norwalk Hospital after being struck by a car on a Mill Road home, New Canaan Police said in a press release.
The accident occurred at about 4 p.m., New Canaan Police said.
According to the Stamford Advocate, police were called to 233 Mill Road on a report of a young boy hit by a car.
Police did not release the child’s gender or age.
The child was hit on a shared driveway, according to the Stamford Advocate, which was relying on police scanner reports.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday
- 5 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm