NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Storefronts in New Canaan will be celebrating the start of spring this weekend as New Canaan In Bloom takes place along Elm Street.
The program will run from Friday night through Sunday and is “a gift to the town” from the New Canaan Garden Club. Stores will display different floral and horticulture arrangements as part of the colorful spring event.
The following stores are participating: Benefit, Butler Fine Art, Caroline’s Creperie, Consider the Cook, Country Design, Design Solutions, Dorothy Mann, Elm Street Books, Family Britches, Francos Wine Merchants, Henry C. Reid & Son, J.McLaughlin, Littlejohn’s, Pennyweights, Pimlico, Rosie, Sallea Antiques, Sara Campbell, Shoes ‘N’ More, Soleil Toile, Space.NK.apothecary, Togs, Walin & Wolff and The Whitney Shop.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend