NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Storefronts in New Canaan will be celebrating the start of spring this weekend as New Canaan In Bloom takes place along Elm Street.
The program will run from Friday night through Sunday and is “a gift to the town” from the New Canaan Garden Club. Stores will display different floral and horticulture arrangements as part of the colorful spring event.
The following stores are participating: Benefit, Butler Fine Art, Caroline’s Creperie, Consider the Cook, Country Design, Design Solutions, Dorothy Mann, Elm Street Books, Family Britches, Francos Wine Merchants, Henry C. Reid & Son, J.McLaughlin, Littlejohn’s, Pennyweights, Pimlico, Rosie, Sallea Antiques, Sara Campbell, Shoes ‘N’ More, Soleil Toile, Space.NK.apothecary, Togs, Walin & Wolff and The Whitney Shop.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year