NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Storefronts in New Canaan will be celebrating the start of spring this weekend as New Canaan In Bloom takes place along Elm Street.
The program will run from Friday night through Sunday and is “a gift to the town” from the New Canaan Garden Club. Stores will display different floral and horticulture arrangements as part of the colorful spring event.
The following stores are participating: Benefit, Butler Fine Art, Caroline’s Creperie, Consider the Cook, Country Design, Design Solutions, Dorothy Mann, Elm Street Books, Family Britches, Francos Wine Merchants, Henry C. Reid & Son, J.McLaughlin, Littlejohn’s, Pennyweights, Pimlico, Rosie, Sallea Antiques, Sara Campbell, Shoes ‘N’ More, Soleil Toile, Space.NK.apothecary, Togs, Walin & Wolff and The Whitney Shop.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 New Canaan's Allison Williams Honored On 40-Under-40 List
- 5 State's FBI Chief Details Threat Of Homegrown Terrorism In New Canaan Talk