NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Storefronts in New Canaan will be celebrating the start of spring this weekend as New Canaan In Bloom takes place along Elm Street.
The program will run from Friday night through Sunday and is “a gift to the town” from the New Canaan Garden Club. Stores will display different floral and horticulture arrangements as part of the colorful spring event.
The following stores are participating: Benefit, Butler Fine Art, Caroline’s Creperie, Consider the Cook, Country Design, Design Solutions, Dorothy Mann, Elm Street Books, Family Britches, Francos Wine Merchants, Henry C. Reid & Son, J.McLaughlin, Littlejohn’s, Pennyweights, Pimlico, Rosie, Sallea Antiques, Sara Campbell, Shoes ‘N’ More, Soleil Toile, Space.NK.apothecary, Togs, Walin & Wolff and The Whitney Shop.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy