NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Storefronts in New Canaan will be celebrating the start of spring this weekend as New Canaan In Bloom takes place along Elm Street.
The program will run from Friday night through Sunday and is “a gift to the town” from the New Canaan Garden Club. Stores will display different floral and horticulture arrangements as part of the colorful spring event.
The following stores are participating: Benefit, Butler Fine Art, Caroline’s Creperie, Consider the Cook, Country Design, Design Solutions, Dorothy Mann, Elm Street Books, Family Britches, Francos Wine Merchants, Henry C. Reid & Son, J.McLaughlin, Littlejohn’s, Pennyweights, Pimlico, Rosie, Sallea Antiques, Sara Campbell, Shoes ‘N’ More, Soleil Toile, Space.NK.apothecary, Togs, Walin & Wolff and The Whitney Shop.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 New Canaan, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Chance Of Storms As Workweek Starts In New Canaan