NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A man was charged with breach of peace after allegedly starting a drunken fight with police at their New Canaan headquarters, according to a Patch report.
Tyler Moss, 28, got a taxi in Norwalk but was too intoxicated to tell the driver where he lived exactly so the cabbie finally took him to the police station, the report said.
When police tried to talk to Moss he became belligerent and had to be restrained, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings