NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A man was charged with breach of peace after allegedly starting a drunken fight with police at their New Canaan headquarters, according to a Patch report.
Tyler Moss, 28, got a taxi in Norwalk but was too intoxicated to tell the driver where he lived exactly so the cabbie finally took him to the police station, the report said.
When police tried to talk to Moss he became belligerent and had to be restrained, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced