NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A man was charged with breach of peace after allegedly starting a drunken fight with police at their New Canaan headquarters, according to a Patch report.
Tyler Moss, 28, got a taxi in Norwalk but was too intoxicated to tell the driver where he lived exactly so the cabbie finally took him to the police station, the report said.
When police tried to talk to Moss he became belligerent and had to be restrained, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol