NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A man was charged with breach of peace after allegedly starting a drunken fight with police at their New Canaan headquarters, according to a Patch report.
Tyler Moss, 28, got a taxi in Norwalk but was too intoxicated to tell the driver where he lived exactly so the cabbie finally took him to the police station, the report said.
When police tried to talk to Moss he became belligerent and had to be restrained, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible