NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A man was charged with breach of peace after allegedly starting a drunken fight with police at their New Canaan headquarters, according to a Patch report.
Tyler Moss, 28, got a taxi in Norwalk but was too intoxicated to tell the driver where he lived exactly so the cabbie finally took him to the police station, the report said.
When police tried to talk to Moss he became belligerent and had to be restrained, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape