NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Gregory Richard Imbruce, a New Canaan resident and former employee of infamous Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff, is facing fraud charges after allegedly misleading investors, according to a Patch report.
Imbruce reportedly violated state banking laws through a scheme in which millions of dollars invested in multiple funds were not properly registered while he took a percentage fee and misled investigators, according to the article. He worked out of an office in Stamford and grew up in Westport.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 3 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey