NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Gregory Richard Imbruce, a New Canaan resident and former employee of infamous Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff, is facing fraud charges after allegedly misleading investors, according to a Patch report.
Imbruce reportedly violated state banking laws through a scheme in which millions of dollars invested in multiple funds were not properly registered while he took a percentage fee and misled investigators, according to the article. He worked out of an office in Stamford and grew up in Westport.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan