NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Gregory Richard Imbruce, a New Canaan resident and former employee of infamous Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff, is facing fraud charges after allegedly misleading investors, according to a Patch report.
Imbruce reportedly violated state banking laws through a scheme in which millions of dollars invested in multiple funds were not properly registered while he took a percentage fee and misled investigators, according to the article. He worked out of an office in Stamford and grew up in Westport.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan