NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Steve Seelert and Chris Sanford opening The Authentic Athlete leads New Canaan news for the week.
Here is a look at what else was in the news:
- The week got off to a rough start for Cablevision customers when a service outage hit the area Sunday night.
- A 96-year-old New Canaan man reported his Smith & Wesson revolver and $300 in cash stolen earlier this month. The gun is valued at $650.
- On Tuesday The Daily Voice told you about New Canaan natives, Steve Seelert and Chris Sanford, opening The Authentic Athlete in Fairfield.
- Tuesday morning the Board of Selectmen got an update on the Town Hall renovation, which may start as early as November.
- New Canaan Police Department's Special Response Team spent three days this week in West Hartford participating in the Connecticut SWAT Challenge, one of the largest competitions of its kind in the country.
- Matthew Grills, a native of New Canaan, will be heading to Munich to perform with the Bavarian State Opera.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan