NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Steve Seelert and Chris Sanford opening The Authentic Athlete leads New Canaan news for the week.
Here is a look at what else was in the news:
- The week got off to a rough start for Cablevision customers when a service outage hit the area Sunday night.
- A 96-year-old New Canaan man reported his Smith & Wesson revolver and $300 in cash stolen earlier this month. The gun is valued at $650.
- On Tuesday The Daily Voice told you about New Canaan natives, Steve Seelert and Chris Sanford, opening The Authentic Athlete in Fairfield.
- Tuesday morning the Board of Selectmen got an update on the Town Hall renovation, which may start as early as November.
- New Canaan Police Department's Special Response Team spent three days this week in West Hartford participating in the Connecticut SWAT Challenge, one of the largest competitions of its kind in the country.
- Matthew Grills, a native of New Canaan, will be heading to Munich to perform with the Bavarian State Opera.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend