NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Architects Carl and Rose Rothbart are fighting to maintain the historic charm that drew them to the community 20 years ago, according to newcanaanite.com.
After a historic home at 41 Jelliff Mill Road that dated to at least 1755, along with the neighboring mill structure were demolished for an affordable housing unit, the Rothbarts fear they are fighting a losing battle, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks