NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Architects Carl and Rose Rothbart are fighting to maintain the historic charm that drew them to the community 20 years ago, according to newcanaanite.com.
After a historic home at 41 Jelliff Mill Road that dated to at least 1755, along with the neighboring mill structure were demolished for an affordable housing unit, the Rothbarts fear they are fighting a losing battle, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts