NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Architects Carl and Rose Rothbart are fighting to maintain the historic charm that drew them to the community 20 years ago, according to newcanaanite.com.
After a historic home at 41 Jelliff Mill Road that dated to at least 1755, along with the neighboring mill structure were demolished for an affordable housing unit, the Rothbarts fear they are fighting a losing battle, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan
- 5 Power Outages Restored In New Canaan