NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Architects Carl and Rose Rothbart are fighting to maintain the historic charm that drew them to the community 20 years ago, according to newcanaanite.com.
After a historic home at 41 Jelliff Mill Road that dated to at least 1755, along with the neighboring mill structure were demolished for an affordable housing unit, the Rothbarts fear they are fighting a losing battle, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service