NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Architects Carl and Rose Rothbart are fighting to maintain the historic charm that drew them to the community 20 years ago, according to newcanaanite.com.
After a historic home at 41 Jelliff Mill Road that dated to at least 1755, along with the neighboring mill structure were demolished for an affordable housing unit, the Rothbarts fear they are fighting a losing battle, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 4 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan