NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The deadline to register for New Canaan Recreation Department's after-school winter program is this weekend.
Residents can register for the Recreation Department program until Sunday, Jan. 5. Residents are asked to register for the elementary school programs to guarantee spots in the program.
The programs include LEGO Robotics, flag football, chess club, pottery and crafts, computer games, Kempo Karate and animation. Class fees vary and space is limited.
Register at the Recreation Office or online at the Recreation Department website.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury