NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The deadline to register for New Canaan Recreation Department's after-school winter program is this weekend.
Residents can register for the Recreation Department program until Sunday, Jan. 5. Residents are asked to register for the elementary school programs to guarantee spots in the program.
The programs include LEGO Robotics, flag football, chess club, pottery and crafts, computer games, Kempo Karate and animation. Class fees vary and space is limited.
Register at the Recreation Office or online at the Recreation Department website.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts