NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The deadline to register for New Canaan Recreation Department's after-school winter program is this weekend.
Residents can register for the Recreation Department program until Sunday, Jan. 5. Residents are asked to register for the elementary school programs to guarantee spots in the program.
The programs include LEGO Robotics, flag football, chess club, pottery and crafts, computer games, Kempo Karate and animation. Class fees vary and space is limited.
Register at the Recreation Office or online at the Recreation Department website.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M