NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The deadline to register for New Canaan Recreation Department's after-school winter program is this weekend.
Residents can register for the Recreation Department program until Sunday, Jan. 5. Residents are asked to register for the elementary school programs to guarantee spots in the program.
The programs include LEGO Robotics, flag football, chess club, pottery and crafts, computer games, Kempo Karate and animation. Class fees vary and space is limited.
Register at the Recreation Office or online at the Recreation Department website.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan
- 3 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money