NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The deadline to register for New Canaan Recreation Department's after-school winter program is this weekend.
Residents can register for the Recreation Department program until Sunday, Jan. 5. Residents are asked to register for the elementary school programs to guarantee spots in the program.
The programs include LEGO Robotics, flag football, chess club, pottery and crafts, computer games, Kempo Karate and animation. Class fees vary and space is limited.
Register at the Recreation Office or online at the Recreation Department website.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm