NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The Huckleberry Hill Road Bridge in New Canaan will be replaced in the next several weeks.
Once construction starts, the project is expected to take about six months to complete. The bridge will be closed until the work is completed, a statement on the town’s website said. Only local traffic will be allowed to travel on Huckleberry Hill Road during the construction period.
A detour route involving Valley Road, Trails End Road and Route 106 (New Canaan Road) will be marked for traffic throughout the replacement work on the bridge, the release said.
View more information about the project and a map here.
For more information, call New Canaan’s Public Works department at 203-594-3054.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan