NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The Huckleberry Hill Road Bridge in New Canaan will be replaced in the next several weeks.
Once construction starts, the project is expected to take about six months to complete. The bridge will be closed until the work is completed, a statement on the town’s website said. Only local traffic will be allowed to travel on Huckleberry Hill Road during the construction period.
A detour route involving Valley Road, Trails End Road and Route 106 (New Canaan Road) will be marked for traffic throughout the replacement work on the bridge, the release said.
View more information about the project and a map here.
For more information, call New Canaan’s Public Works department at 203-594-3054.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary