NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The Huckleberry Hill Road Bridge in New Canaan will be replaced in the next several weeks.
Once construction starts, the project is expected to take about six months to complete. The bridge will be closed until the work is completed, a statement on the town’s website said. Only local traffic will be allowed to travel on Huckleberry Hill Road during the construction period.
A detour route involving Valley Road, Trails End Road and Route 106 (New Canaan Road) will be marked for traffic throughout the replacement work on the bridge, the release said.
View more information about the project and a map here.
For more information, call New Canaan’s Public Works department at 203-594-3054.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To New Canaan Overnight