NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The Huckleberry Hill Road Bridge in New Canaan will be replaced in the next several weeks.
Once construction starts, the project is expected to take about six months to complete. The bridge will be closed until the work is completed, a statement on the town’s website said. Only local traffic will be allowed to travel on Huckleberry Hill Road during the construction period.
A detour route involving Valley Road, Trails End Road and Route 106 (New Canaan Road) will be marked for traffic throughout the replacement work on the bridge, the release said.
View more information about the project and a map here.
For more information, call New Canaan’s Public Works department at 203-594-3054.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol