NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The New Canaan Town Clerk’s Office will be closed until Thursday as it completes its move before the renovation of New Canaan Town Hall.
The office closed on Friday and will reopen at noon Thursday at 237 Elm St. in the office complex next to Walter Stewart’s Market.
The office was the last one to leave Town Hall in anticipation of a major renovation expected to start next year. Other departments moved to the Stewart office complex or to the New Canaan Police Department at 174 South Ave.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts