NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The New Canaan Town Clerk’s Office will be closed until Thursday as it completes its move before the renovation of New Canaan Town Hall.
The office closed on Friday and will reopen at noon Thursday at 237 Elm St. in the office complex next to Walter Stewart’s Market.
The office was the last one to leave Town Hall in anticipation of a major renovation expected to start next year. Other departments moved to the Stewart office complex or to the New Canaan Police Department at 174 South Ave.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'