NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The New Canaan Town Clerk’s Office will be closed until Thursday as it completes its move before the renovation of New Canaan Town Hall.
The office closed on Friday and will reopen at noon Thursday at 237 Elm St. in the office complex next to Walter Stewart’s Market.
The office was the last one to leave Town Hall in anticipation of a major renovation expected to start next year. Other departments moved to the Stewart office complex or to the New Canaan Police Department at 174 South Ave.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely