NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The New Canaan Town Clerk’s Office will be closed until Thursday as it completes its move before the renovation of New Canaan Town Hall.
The office closed on Friday and will reopen at noon Thursday at 237 Elm St. in the office complex next to Walter Stewart’s Market.
The office was the last one to leave Town Hall in anticipation of a major renovation expected to start next year. Other departments moved to the Stewart office complex or to the New Canaan Police Department at 174 South Ave.
- 1 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Historic House Listing Top News In New Canaan
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home