NEW CANAAN, Conn. – The New Canaan Town Clerk’s Office will be closed until Thursday as it completes its move before the renovation of New Canaan Town Hall.
The office closed on Friday and will reopen at noon Thursday at 237 Elm St. in the office complex next to Walter Stewart’s Market.
The office was the last one to leave Town Hall in anticipation of a major renovation expected to start next year. Other departments moved to the Stewart office complex or to the New Canaan Police Department at 174 South Ave.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 5 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan