NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A water main break in New Canaan was forcing offices and businesses to close along Elm Street between Grove and Park streets on Thursday, according to Patch.com.
The repair work is estimated to take six to eight hours to complete, according to Patch.com. The water main break is in the vicinity of the New Canaan train station and is causing traffic jams in the area as well.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 New Canaan Letter: Teacher Bullying Is Unacceptable