NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A water main break in New Canaan was forcing offices and businesses to close along Elm Street between Grove and Park streets on Thursday, according to Patch.com.
The repair work is estimated to take six to eight hours to complete, according to Patch.com. The water main break is in the vicinity of the New Canaan train station and is causing traffic jams in the area as well.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan
- 3 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money