NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A water main break in New Canaan was forcing offices and businesses to close along Elm Street between Grove and Park streets on Thursday, according to Patch.com.
The repair work is estimated to take six to eight hours to complete, according to Patch.com. The water main break is in the vicinity of the New Canaan train station and is causing traffic jams in the area as well.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy