NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A water main break in New Canaan was forcing offices and businesses to close along Elm Street between Grove and Park streets on Thursday, according to Patch.com.
The repair work is estimated to take six to eight hours to complete, according to Patch.com. The water main break is in the vicinity of the New Canaan train station and is causing traffic jams in the area as well.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 4 Straight A's For New Canaan Schools Tops Week’s News
- 5 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects