NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A water main break in New Canaan was forcing offices and businesses to close along Elm Street between Grove and Park streets on Thursday, according to Patch.com.
The repair work is estimated to take six to eight hours to complete, according to Patch.com. The water main break is in the vicinity of the New Canaan train station and is causing traffic jams in the area as well.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich