NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The Mariomi Road bridge over the Silvermine River will be closed to traffic beginning May 8 as a yearlong replacement project starts in New Canaan.
A detour route using Hickok Road will be posted on the town of New Canaan’s website soon. Visit the town website for more information.
For additional information or questions, contact the New Canaan Department of Public Works at 203-594-3054.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape