NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The Mariomi Road bridge over the Silvermine River will be closed to traffic beginning May 8 as a yearlong replacement project starts in New Canaan.
A detour route using Hickok Road will be posted on the town of New Canaan’s website soon. Visit the town website for more information.
For additional information or questions, contact the New Canaan Department of Public Works at 203-594-3054.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 New Cannan Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday
- 5 New Police Officer, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In New Canaan