NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The Mariomi Road bridge over the Silvermine River will be closed to traffic beginning May 8 as a yearlong replacement project starts in New Canaan.
A detour route using Hickok Road will be posted on the town of New Canaan’s website soon. Visit the town website for more information.
For additional information or questions, contact the New Canaan Department of Public Works at 203-594-3054.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan