NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The Mariomi Road bridge over the Silvermine River will be closed to traffic beginning May 8 as a yearlong replacement project starts in New Canaan.
A detour route using Hickok Road will be posted on the town of New Canaan’s website soon. Visit the town website for more information.
For additional information or questions, contact the New Canaan Department of Public Works at 203-594-3054.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary