NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The Mariomi Road bridge over the Silvermine River will be closed to traffic beginning May 8 as a yearlong replacement project starts in New Canaan.
A detour route using Hickok Road will be posted on the town of New Canaan’s website soon. Visit the town website for more information.
For additional information or questions, contact the New Canaan Department of Public Works at 203-594-3054.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash