NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- MSNBC morning anchor Joe Scarborough, 50, and his wife Susan Waren, 44, have divorced after more than 11 years of marriage, The Washington Post reported.
The two sure kept their split quiet, though — court records in Connecticut, where they have a home together, indicate the former congressman originally filed papers in September 2012 and the matter was all wrapped up by January.
Scarborough and Waren, a former Jeb Bush fundraiser, were wed in 2001, the same year he left Congress after three terms. They have two young children together.
Scarborough hosts MSNBC's “Morning Joe.”
Read the story here.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts