NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- MSNBC morning anchor Joe Scarborough, 50, and his wife Susan Waren, 44, have divorced after more than 11 years of marriage, The Washington Post reported.
The two sure kept their split quiet, though — court records in Connecticut, where they have a home together, indicate the former congressman originally filed papers in September 2012 and the matter was all wrapped up by January.
Scarborough and Waren, a former Jeb Bush fundraiser, were wed in 2001, the same year he left Congress after three terms. They have two young children together.
Scarborough hosts MSNBC's “Morning Joe.”
Read the story here.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield