FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Could you be Fairfield County's next millionaire? The jackpot for Friday night's Mega Millions drawing has reached $425 million.
Mega Millions estimates Friday's jackpot will be the fifth-largest in North American history. The odds of winning are 1-in-259 million, according to the Mega Millions website.
If you match all five numbers and the Mega Ball number on a $1 ticket, the cash value of the ticket before taxes would be about $216.4 million.
Fairfield County saw a $1 million prize winner in Tuesday's drawing, but the winner has yet to come forward.
Drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday at 10:59 p.m. and broadcast locally at 11:22 p.m. on Fox CT Channel 61 and WCCT-TV Channel 20.
But do you dare play the lottery on Friday the 13th?
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol