update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- The crash has been cleared.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traffic is slow on the Merritt Parkway southbound in Stamford on Tuesday evening due to an overturned car, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The overturned car is between Exits 36 and 35, with the right lane closed, the DOT said.
Traffic is congested in both directions for about 3.5 miles in the area in Stamford, the DOT said.
- 1 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into New Canaan
- 4 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 5 New Canaan Panel To Examine 'Who, What, Why' Of College Admissions Process