update: STAMFORD, Conn. -- The crash has been cleared.
Original story: STAMFORD, Conn. -- Traffic is slow on the Merritt Parkway southbound in Stamford on Tuesday evening due to an overturned car, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The overturned car is between Exits 36 and 35, with the right lane closed, the DOT said.
Traffic is congested in both directions for about 3.5 miles in the area in Stamford, the DOT said.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings