FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A pair of accidents on the Merritt Parkway and I-95 were already slowing down the Thursday evening commute as of 3 p.m.
A two-vehicle accident closed the right lane of the Merritt Parkway northbound between exits 42 and 44 in Fairfield. Traffic was quickly backing up into Westport.
Another crash between exits 12 and 13 on I-95 northbound has been cleared, but traffic was still backed up beyond Exit 10 in Darien.
The usual northbound slowdown in Stamford has traffic snarled at Exit 8.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape