FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A pair of accidents on the Merritt Parkway and I-95 were already slowing down the Thursday evening commute as of 3 p.m.
A two-vehicle accident closed the right lane of the Merritt Parkway northbound between exits 42 and 44 in Fairfield. Traffic was quickly backing up into Westport.
Another crash between exits 12 and 13 on I-95 northbound has been cleared, but traffic was still backed up beyond Exit 10 in Darien.
The usual northbound slowdown in Stamford has traffic snarled at Exit 8.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan