FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A pair of accidents on the Merritt Parkway and I-95 were already slowing down the Thursday evening commute as of 3 p.m.
A two-vehicle accident closed the right lane of the Merritt Parkway northbound between exits 42 and 44 in Fairfield. Traffic was quickly backing up into Westport.
Another crash between exits 12 and 13 on I-95 northbound has been cleared, but traffic was still backed up beyond Exit 10 in Darien.
The usual northbound slowdown in Stamford has traffic snarled at Exit 8.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website
- 5 Downed Tree Closes Route 124 Near New Canaan