FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The Daily Voice would like to hear what you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy. Do you think it has been better or worse than their response to Hurricane Irene and the October snowstorm last year? Take our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.
What do you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy?View Results
What do you think about Connecticut Light & Power's response to Hurricane Sandy?
Not bad - better than after Snowtober or Hurricane Irene21%
About the same as Snowtober and Hurricane Irene29%
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 2 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan