NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The New Canaan train branch was shut down Thursday morning due to power outages in the Talmadge Hill area, Metro-North reported.
Passengers will have to take buses, which may be delayed due to "hazardous" route conditions on Route 106.
The weather also was caused 30-minute delays on the New Haven line.
The storm caused thousands of power outages across the region, but only about 100 customers in New Canaan had lost power as of 6 a.m., Thursday.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash