NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The New Canaan train branch was shut down Thursday morning due to power outages in the Talmadge Hill area, Metro-North reported.
Passengers will have to take buses, which may be delayed due to "hazardous" route conditions on Route 106.
The weather also was caused 30-minute delays on the New Haven line.
The storm caused thousands of power outages across the region, but only about 100 customers in New Canaan had lost power as of 6 a.m., Thursday.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To New Canaan Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield