NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The New Canaan train branch was shut down Thursday morning due to power outages in the Talmadge Hill area, Metro-North reported.
Passengers will have to take buses, which may be delayed due to "hazardous" route conditions on Route 106.
The weather also was caused 30-minute delays on the New Haven line.
The storm caused thousands of power outages across the region, but only about 100 customers in New Canaan had lost power as of 6 a.m., Thursday.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend