NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The New Canaan train branch was shut down Thursday morning due to power outages in the Talmadge Hill area, Metro-North reported.
Passengers will have to take buses, which may be delayed due to "hazardous" route conditions on Route 106.
The weather also was caused 30-minute delays on the New Haven line.
The storm caused thousands of power outages across the region, but only about 100 customers in New Canaan had lost power as of 6 a.m., Thursday.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol