NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The New Canaan train branch was shut down Thursday morning due to power outages in the Talmadge Hill area, Metro-North reported.
Passengers will have to take buses, which may be delayed due to "hazardous" route conditions on Route 106.
The weather also was caused 30-minute delays on the New Haven line.
The storm caused thousands of power outages across the region, but only about 100 customers in New Canaan had lost power as of 6 a.m., Thursday.
- 1 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 2 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer