FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — A little dose of wintry weather will bring rain and snow to Fairfield County Monday night and Tuesday, the National Weather Service says.
A mix of rain and snow should move into the region Monday night, with more snow expected inland, according to the National Weather Service forecast.
While coastal communities from Greenwich to Norwalk to Fairfield should see snow turning to rain by lunchtime Tuesday, Ridgefield and Danbury could get up to an inch of snow through the day, the National Weather Service says.
The rain and snow should end Tuesday night. Temperatures will remain cool throughout the week, according to the National Weather Service.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 NBC News Chief Wants New Canaan's Brian Williams Back On The Air
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI