NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Drivers who fill up at the service plaza on the northbound side of the Merritt Parkway in New Canaan will have to find a new pit stop because the gas station there is closed for renovations, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The station, which is between Exits 37 and 38, has been closed since last month, according to the New Canaan Advertiser. But it isn't part of the Merritt renovation project that included the southbound service plaza in Greenwich, which just reopened in February.
The next service area traveling northbound is 14 miles past the New Canaan gas station in Fairfield, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into New Canaan
- 4 New Canaan Panel To Examine 'Who, What, Why' Of College Admissions Process
- 5 Missing Boater, Arrest Of Assault Suspect Top Week's News In New Canaan