NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Drivers who fill up at the service plaza on the northbound side of the Merritt Parkway in New Canaan will have to find a new pit stop because the gas station there is closed for renovations, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The station, which is between Exits 37 and 38, has been closed since last month, according to the New Canaan Advertiser. But it isn't part of the Merritt renovation project that included the southbound service plaza in Greenwich, which just reopened in February.
The next service area traveling northbound is 14 miles past the New Canaan gas station in Fairfield, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan