NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Drivers who fill up at the service plaza on the northbound side of the Merritt Parkway in New Canaan will have to find a new pit stop because the gas station there is closed for renovations, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The station, which is between Exits 37 and 38, has been closed since last month, according to the New Canaan Advertiser. But it isn't part of the Merritt renovation project that included the southbound service plaza in Greenwich, which just reopened in February.
The next service area traveling northbound is 14 miles past the New Canaan gas station in Fairfield, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm