FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The wintry burst that brought snow and sleet as well as frost and freeze warnings to the area will finally break as seasonable spring temperatures return to Fairfield County this weekend just in time for Easter, according to the National Weather Service.
After barely cracking 40 degrees for the last few days, the area will welcome abundant sunshine all weekend with highs in the low 60s on Saturday, according to the report.
Easter Sunday will be just as sunny, but slightly cooler with temperatures in the mid to high 50s. A calm breeze is expected to pick up in the afternoon, according to the report.
Temperatures should remain consistently in the high 50s and low 60s throughout next week with a mix of sun and showers.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan