NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The online dating company SugarDaddie.com offering to pay New Canaan to change its name led the news this week. Here is what else took place this week.
▪ New Canaan’s Imian Hospitality will be opening the Beer Garden @ Harbor Point in Stamford soon.
▪ New Canaan High School found itself on the Washington Post’s list of “Most Challenging High Schools,” ranking at 1,218 out of more than 2,000 schools in the country.
▪ SugarDaddie.com announced its offer to New Canaan to change its name to SugarDaddie.com, USA, for about $10 million and several other conditions.
▪ The Board of Selectmen vowed to continue its strong financial management policy for New Canaan and continue its new measures to ensure future success after the town’s audit was released.
▪ Downtown New Canaan has been decorated by the New Canaan Garden Club this weekend for New Canaan In Bloom.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary