NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The online dating company SugarDaddie.com offering to pay New Canaan to change its name led the news this week. Here is what else took place this week.
▪ New Canaan’s Imian Hospitality will be opening the Beer Garden @ Harbor Point in Stamford soon.
▪ New Canaan High School found itself on the Washington Post’s list of “Most Challenging High Schools,” ranking at 1,218 out of more than 2,000 schools in the country.
▪ SugarDaddie.com announced its offer to New Canaan to change its name to SugarDaddie.com, USA, for about $10 million and several other conditions.
▪ The Board of Selectmen vowed to continue its strong financial management policy for New Canaan and continue its new measures to ensure future success after the town’s audit was released.
▪ Downtown New Canaan has been decorated by the New Canaan Garden Club this weekend for New Canaan In Bloom.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards