NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The online dating company SugarDaddie.com offering to pay New Canaan to change its name led the news this week. Here is what else took place this week.
▪ New Canaan’s Imian Hospitality will be opening the Beer Garden @ Harbor Point in Stamford soon.
▪ New Canaan High School found itself on the Washington Post’s list of “Most Challenging High Schools,” ranking at 1,218 out of more than 2,000 schools in the country.
▪ SugarDaddie.com announced its offer to New Canaan to change its name to SugarDaddie.com, USA, for about $10 million and several other conditions.
▪ The Board of Selectmen vowed to continue its strong financial management policy for New Canaan and continue its new measures to ensure future success after the town’s audit was released.
▪ Downtown New Canaan has been decorated by the New Canaan Garden Club this weekend for New Canaan In Bloom.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola