FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Sunny skies dominate Fairfield County on Monday, but the threat of showers and thunderstorms will remain in the forecast for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will open under sunny skies, but clouds will increase with a slight chance of showers after noon. The chance of precipitation is 20 percent. The high temperature Tuesday is expected to be about 80 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely in the evening Tuesday, with a low temperature of 64. The chance of rain is 50 percent.
Rain will linger in the forecast Wednesday morning with a high in the upper 70s. Chance of showers in the morning is 20 percent.
The threat of showers will remain in the forecast on Thursday before clearing out for Friday and into the weekend.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'