A breezy, humid start to the weekend is expected to turn into rain by Friday night as a cold front moves through the area, the National Weather Service says.
Meteorologists say a light drizzle is possible throughout the area Friday, but showers and thunderstorms aren't expected to hit until Friday night. Rainfall is expected to be three-quarters of an inch to one inch.
The wet weather should clear out Saturday, bringing slightly higher temperatures and sunny skies, which will continue Sunday.
Temperatures are expected to reach a high of 72 degrees on Friday, 63 degrees on Saturday and 56 degrees on Sunday.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 3 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl