A breezy, humid start to the weekend is expected to turn into rain by Friday night as a cold front moves through the area, the National Weather Service says.
Meteorologists say a light drizzle is possible throughout the area Friday, but showers and thunderstorms aren't expected to hit until Friday night. Rainfall is expected to be three-quarters of an inch to one inch.
The wet weather should clear out Saturday, bringing slightly higher temperatures and sunny skies, which will continue Sunday.
Temperatures are expected to reach a high of 72 degrees on Friday, 63 degrees on Saturday and 56 degrees on Sunday.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To New Canaan Overnight