A breezy, humid start to the weekend is expected to turn into rain by Friday night as a cold front moves through the area, the National Weather Service says.
Meteorologists say a light drizzle is possible throughout the area Friday, but showers and thunderstorms aren't expected to hit until Friday night. Rainfall is expected to be three-quarters of an inch to one inch.
The wet weather should clear out Saturday, bringing slightly higher temperatures and sunny skies, which will continue Sunday.
Temperatures are expected to reach a high of 72 degrees on Friday, 63 degrees on Saturday and 56 degrees on Sunday.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year