A breezy, humid start to the weekend is expected to turn into rain by Friday night as a cold front moves through the area, the National Weather Service says.
Meteorologists say a light drizzle is possible throughout the area Friday, but showers and thunderstorms aren't expected to hit until Friday night. Rainfall is expected to be three-quarters of an inch to one inch.
The wet weather should clear out Saturday, bringing slightly higher temperatures and sunny skies, which will continue Sunday.
Temperatures are expected to reach a high of 72 degrees on Friday, 63 degrees on Saturday and 56 degrees on Sunday.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M