A breezy, humid start to the weekend is expected to turn into rain by Friday night as a cold front moves through the area, the National Weather Service says.
Meteorologists say a light drizzle is possible throughout the area Friday, but showers and thunderstorms aren't expected to hit until Friday night. Rainfall is expected to be three-quarters of an inch to one inch.
The wet weather should clear out Saturday, bringing slightly higher temperatures and sunny skies, which will continue Sunday.
Temperatures are expected to reach a high of 72 degrees on Friday, 63 degrees on Saturday and 56 degrees on Sunday.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan