FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- After enduring some unseasonable freezing temperatures earlier this week, residents of Fairfield County will be enjoying temperatures in the 50s this weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The warmer temperatures arrived Friday, with highs in the mid-50s under mostly sunny skies, making for a nice late-fall day. the weather service said.
Partly sunny skies will return Saturday, with highs again in the mid-50s.
Light rain is possible overnight into Sunday, with patchy fog possible, the National Weather Service said.
Sunday brings a 40 percent chance of rain, with temperatures in the upper 50s. Rain becomes more likely as the day progresses, with rain likely greeting the workweek on Monday morning, the National Weather Service said.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts