FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- After enduring some unseasonable freezing temperatures earlier this week, residents of Fairfield County will be enjoying temperatures in the 50s this weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The warmer temperatures arrived Friday, with highs in the mid-50s under mostly sunny skies, making for a nice late-fall day. the weather service said.
Partly sunny skies will return Saturday, with highs again in the mid-50s.
Light rain is possible overnight into Sunday, with patchy fog possible, the National Weather Service said.
Sunday brings a 40 percent chance of rain, with temperatures in the upper 50s. Rain becomes more likely as the day progresses, with rain likely greeting the workweek on Monday morning, the National Weather Service said.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service
- 5 New Canaan Teen Earns Gold Award For Nature Activities At Hospital