FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- After enduring some unseasonable freezing temperatures earlier this week, residents of Fairfield County will be enjoying temperatures in the 50s this weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The warmer temperatures arrived Friday, with highs in the mid-50s under mostly sunny skies, making for a nice late-fall day. the weather service said.
Partly sunny skies will return Saturday, with highs again in the mid-50s.
Light rain is possible overnight into Sunday, with patchy fog possible, the National Weather Service said.
Sunday brings a 40 percent chance of rain, with temperatures in the upper 50s. Rain becomes more likely as the day progresses, with rain likely greeting the workweek on Monday morning, the National Weather Service said.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'