FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield County may be in for a wet week, according to the National Weather Service.
Forecasts include a reasonable chance of rain each day and night until Friday, when temperatures will peak.
The NWS says that Monday will start out pleasant, with spring temperatures and a mild wind, until clouds and fog are expected to form, leading to occasional drizzles around midnight.
From Tuesday until Thursday, the chance of further precipitation will rise from 30 percent on Tuesday, peaking at 50 percent on Wednesday and dropping to 40 percent on Thursday before the sun comes out.
The skies will clear on Friday, with warmer temperatures expected to continue through the weekend.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'