FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield County may be in for a wet week, according to the National Weather Service.
Forecasts include a reasonable chance of rain each day and night until Friday, when temperatures will peak.
The NWS says that Monday will start out pleasant, with spring temperatures and a mild wind, until clouds and fog are expected to form, leading to occasional drizzles around midnight.
From Tuesday until Thursday, the chance of further precipitation will rise from 30 percent on Tuesday, peaking at 50 percent on Wednesday and dropping to 40 percent on Thursday before the sun comes out.
The skies will clear on Friday, with warmer temperatures expected to continue through the weekend.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend