FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield County may be in for a wet week, according to the National Weather Service.
Forecasts include a reasonable chance of rain each day and night until Friday, when temperatures will peak.
The NWS says that Monday will start out pleasant, with spring temperatures and a mild wind, until clouds and fog are expected to form, leading to occasional drizzles around midnight.
From Tuesday until Thursday, the chance of further precipitation will rise from 30 percent on Tuesday, peaking at 50 percent on Wednesday and dropping to 40 percent on Thursday before the sun comes out.
The skies will clear on Friday, with warmer temperatures expected to continue through the weekend.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued