FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield County may be in for a wet week, according to the National Weather Service.
Forecasts include a reasonable chance of rain each day and night until Friday, when temperatures will peak.
The NWS says that Monday will start out pleasant, with spring temperatures and a mild wind, until clouds and fog are expected to form, leading to occasional drizzles around midnight.
From Tuesday until Thursday, the chance of further precipitation will rise from 30 percent on Tuesday, peaking at 50 percent on Wednesday and dropping to 40 percent on Thursday before the sun comes out.
The skies will clear on Friday, with warmer temperatures expected to continue through the weekend.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced