FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Fairfield County may be in for a wet week, according to the National Weather Service.
Forecasts include a reasonable chance of rain each day and night until Friday, when temperatures will peak.
The NWS says that Monday will start out pleasant, with spring temperatures and a mild wind, until clouds and fog are expected to form, leading to occasional drizzles around midnight.
From Tuesday until Thursday, the chance of further precipitation will rise from 30 percent on Tuesday, peaking at 50 percent on Wednesday and dropping to 40 percent on Thursday before the sun comes out.
The skies will clear on Friday, with warmer temperatures expected to continue through the weekend.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'