FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Strong, hazardous winds throughout Fairfield County are expected to be with us all day and into the evening, according to the National Weather Service.
The wind advisory, which began at 10 a.m. Saturday, remains in effect until 8 p.m. this evening. Winds from 25 to 35 mph are expected, along with gusts up to 50 mph.
The impact of winds this magnitude could include a fallen trees, power lines and holiday decorations, the advisory says. Power outages are also possible.
For more updates and information on the weather in your location, visit the National Weather Service website.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Letter: Teacher Bullying Is Unacceptable
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan