FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – It won’t be a repeat of last weekend’s blizzard, but Norwalk, Danbury, Stamford and the rest of Fairfield County could see between 1 and 3 inches of snow this weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
In the southern part of the county, a mix of rain and snow is expected to begin between 11 p.m. Friday and midnight. The precipitation will likely become all snow after 3 a.m. Less than one inch of snow is possible.
A chance of snow is predicted before noon Saturday, followed by a slight chance of rain and snow. Daytime accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
About an inch of snow is expected Saturday night into Sunday morning.
Towns in the northern part of the county will likely see snow after 11 p.m. Friday. Accumulation of less than an inch is expected.
On Saturday, snow is expected before noon, though less than one inch is predicted. Another half inch of snow is forecast to fall Saturday night into Sunday morning.
- 1 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State