NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in New Canaan this week:
- Newly unionized workers accused the Town of New Canaan of wrongful termination following a punitive action.
- The town of New Canaan is seeking a $5.8 million spending increase in the proposed 2014-15 budget.
- Main Street Drivers Inc. provides a new car service in Fairfield County for residents to get themselves, and their cars, home safely after a night of drinking.
- New Canaan restaurants will participate in the annual Wesptort Chowdafest competition scheduled in February.
- Michael Savage of New Canaan was arraigned in Norwalk Superior Court on charges of misconduct with a motor vehicle in a car crash that killed his father in 2011.
- 74-Year-Old Norwalk resident Lee Krost was named one of the winners of a contest sponsored by the NFL to win a free trip to the Super Bowl.
The New York Daily News obtained an audiotape of a radio interview revealing Adam Lanza discussed shootings on a radio show a year before Sandy Hook.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend