NORWALK, Conn. – Gayle Patricia Arcario of Norwalk died Jan. 29 at Norwalk Hospital. She was 71.
Born Feb. 24, 1941, in Haddenfield, N.J., Arcario was the daughter of William H. and Anne Poth Conron. Raised in New Canaan, she graduated from New Canaan High School in 1958. She graduated from Berkeley Secretarial School.
She was married to Joseph M. Arcario. A resident of Norwalk for almost 50 years, she was a member of the Norwalk Quartet Club. She and her husband owned and operated Seaport Graphics Inc. in Norwalk.
Arcario is survived by her husband; two daughters, Maureen Anne (Tom) Modla, of Bridgeport, and Sharon Leigh (Chris) Markman, of Marietta, Ga.; a son, Paul J. (Monica) Arcario, of Norwalk; five grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by a brother, Gregory Conron.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Collins Funeral Home in Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Philip Church in Norwalk. Burial will follow at Lakeview Cemetery in New Canaan.
Memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 2 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 4 Snow Slows Traffic On Every Major Roadway Across Fairfield County
- 5 Target, With Four Fairfield County Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs