WILTON, Conn. ‒ Jazz pianist Dave Brubeck died Wednesday morning at Norwalk Hospital at age 91.
According to the Hartford Courant, the Wilton resident apparently died of heart failure. He had been on his way to a regular appointment with his cardiologist. He would have turned 92 on Thursday, Dec. 6.
- 1 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Historic House Listing Top News In New Canaan
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home