SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. - Lillian Frances Bantz of South Salem, formerly of New Canaan, Conn., died Thursday July 3. She was 80.
Bantz was born in Yonkers, the daughter of William and Katherine Wallens Casey. She was a parishioner at St. Aloysius Church. She held administrative positions at several small companies in New Canaan and Stamford.
Bantz is survived by her husband, George H. Bantz; son, William Bantz of Portland, Maine; daughters, Katherine Ann Kolb (Phillip) of Kennett Square, Pa., and Jeanne E. Lazo-Wasem (Eric) of Redding Ridge, Conn.; and five grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and daughter, Eileen M. Bantz.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, July 7, at St Aloysius Church, New Canaan, with interment to follow in Lakeview Cemetery.
For more information, visit www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible