SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. - Lillian Frances Bantz of South Salem, formerly of New Canaan, Conn., died Thursday July 3. She was 80.
Bantz was born in Yonkers, the daughter of William and Katherine Wallens Casey. She was a parishioner at St. Aloysius Church. She held administrative positions at several small companies in New Canaan and Stamford.
Bantz is survived by her husband, George H. Bantz; son, William Bantz of Portland, Maine; daughters, Katherine Ann Kolb (Phillip) of Kennett Square, Pa., and Jeanne E. Lazo-Wasem (Eric) of Redding Ridge, Conn.; and five grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and daughter, Eileen M. Bantz.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, July 7, at St Aloysius Church, New Canaan, with interment to follow in Lakeview Cemetery.
For more information, visit www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 3 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In New Canaan; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight