SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. - Lillian Frances Bantz of South Salem, formerly of New Canaan, Conn., died Thursday July 3. She was 80.
Bantz was born in Yonkers, the daughter of William and Katherine Wallens Casey. She was a parishioner at St. Aloysius Church. She held administrative positions at several small companies in New Canaan and Stamford.
Bantz is survived by her husband, George H. Bantz; son, William Bantz of Portland, Maine; daughters, Katherine Ann Kolb (Phillip) of Kennett Square, Pa., and Jeanne E. Lazo-Wasem (Eric) of Redding Ridge, Conn.; and five grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and daughter, Eileen M. Bantz.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, July 7, at St Aloysius Church, New Canaan, with interment to follow in Lakeview Cemetery.
For more information, visit www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 2 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 5 New Canaan Student Lays Wreath For Soldier At Arlington Cemetery