SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. - Lillian Frances Bantz of South Salem, formerly of New Canaan, Conn., died Thursday July 3. She was 80.
Bantz was born in Yonkers, the daughter of William and Katherine Wallens Casey. She was a parishioner at St. Aloysius Church. She held administrative positions at several small companies in New Canaan and Stamford.
Bantz is survived by her husband, George H. Bantz; son, William Bantz of Portland, Maine; daughters, Katherine Ann Kolb (Phillip) of Kennett Square, Pa., and Jeanne E. Lazo-Wasem (Eric) of Redding Ridge, Conn.; and five grandchildren and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; and daughter, Eileen M. Bantz.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, July 7, at St Aloysius Church, New Canaan, with interment to follow in Lakeview Cemetery.
For more information, visit www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 4 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan