NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Linda Buzzeo, a longtime New Canaan resident, died Dec. 21 at Stamford Hospital, surrounded by family. She was 64.
Born Dec. 25, 1947, in Montreal, Canada, Buzzeo was the daughter of Giacomo and Jenny D’Agostino Tarantino. She was married to John Buzzeo.
She graduated from Mother of God Academy and was an avid bowler and member of the Catholic Daughters of America.
Buzzeo is survived by her husband; two sons, Johnny and Jamie, both of New Canaan; and several nieces, nephews and cousins.
A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Monday at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan. Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan handled arrangements.
Memotial donations may be made to the American Lung Association, 45 Ash St., East Hartford, CT 06108.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan