NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Linda Buzzeo, a longtime New Canaan resident, died Dec. 21 at Stamford Hospital, surrounded by family. She was 64.
Born Dec. 25, 1947, in Montreal, Canada, Buzzeo was the daughter of Giacomo and Jenny D’Agostino Tarantino. She was married to John Buzzeo.
She graduated from Mother of God Academy and was an avid bowler and member of the Catholic Daughters of America.
Buzzeo is survived by her husband; two sons, Johnny and Jamie, both of New Canaan; and several nieces, nephews and cousins.
A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Monday at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan. Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan handled arrangements.
Memotial donations may be made to the American Lung Association, 45 Ash St., East Hartford, CT 06108.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary