NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Linda Buzzeo, a longtime New Canaan resident, died Dec. 21 at Stamford Hospital, surrounded by family. She was 64.
Born Dec. 25, 1947, in Montreal, Canada, Buzzeo was the daughter of Giacomo and Jenny D’Agostino Tarantino. She was married to John Buzzeo.
She graduated from Mother of God Academy and was an avid bowler and member of the Catholic Daughters of America.
Buzzeo is survived by her husband; two sons, Johnny and Jamie, both of New Canaan; and several nieces, nephews and cousins.
A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Monday at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan. Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan handled arrangements.
Memotial donations may be made to the American Lung Association, 45 Ash St., East Hartford, CT 06108.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI