NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Mae L. Roche DePalma of New Canaan Feb. 8. She was 92.
DePalma was born March 5, 1921; daughter of Charles and Amelia Roche. She grew up in New Canaan and graduated from New Canaan High School. After her marriage she settled in New Canaan. She had a career as a bookkeeper for local establishments, including Weed & Duryea, the F.B. Morse Agency, Karl Buick, Louis Lee Company, the Lake Club and the Low Heywood Thomas School.
DePalma is survived by her daughter, Emmy; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Skeeter; and daughter, Mayetta St. John.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 15 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Hoyt Funeral Home, 199 Main St., New Canaan.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Lt. John Corr Memorial Award Fund, c/o Tom Sinchak, Esq., 30 Deacons Lane, Wilton CT 06897.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury