NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Marion Schutte Forlivio, a lifelong New Canaan resident, died Jan. 6 at Norwalk Hospital. She was 82.
Born May 23, 1930, in New Canaan, she was the daughter of William and Marie Pierson Schutte. She was married to Ottavio Forlivio, who predeceased her.
Forlivio is survived by a son, John (Wanda) Forlivio, of Darien; a daughter, Adeline (Jerry) Hovius, of New Bern, N.C.; a brother, Richard Schutte, of Ada, Mich.; a sister, Evelyn Raymond, of Norwalk; six grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by a son, Ottavio.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan. Burial will follow at St. John’s Cemetery in Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Waveny Care Network, 3 Farm Road, New Canaan, CT 06840.
- 1 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service