NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Marion Schutte Forlivio, a lifelong New Canaan resident, died Jan. 6 at Norwalk Hospital. She was 82.
Born May 23, 1930, in New Canaan, she was the daughter of William and Marie Pierson Schutte. She was married to Ottavio Forlivio, who predeceased her.
Forlivio is survived by a son, John (Wanda) Forlivio, of Darien; a daughter, Adeline (Jerry) Hovius, of New Bern, N.C.; a brother, Richard Schutte, of Ada, Mich.; a sister, Evelyn Raymond, of Norwalk; six grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by a son, Ottavio.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Hoyt Funeral Home in New Canaan. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Aloysius Church in New Canaan. Burial will follow at St. John’s Cemetery in Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Waveny Care Network, 3 Farm Road, New Canaan, CT 06840.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To New Canaan
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 New Canaan Restaurant Joins UB Fundraiser To Help Quake Victims In Nepal
- 5 Danbury Fires Teacher Charged With Sex Assault Over Certification