NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Mary Frankson of New Canaan died June 19. She was 93.
Frankson worked as a supervisor of electronics at Magna-Tech.
Frankson is survived by her children, Cleo Bibas of New Canaan and James Frankson of Hicksville N.Y.; and five grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Byron Frankson.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20, from 11 a.m. to noon at Thomas M. Quinn & Sons, 35-20 Broadway, Long Island City, N.Y. A funeral service will follow at 1 p.m. at Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, 196-10 Northern Blvd., Flushing, N.Y. Interment will follow at Flushing Cemetery in Flushing.
For more information, please visit: obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Mary-Frankson&lc=1315&pid=171417662&mid=6016284
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48